Wednesday, February 9, 2011

RE/MAX Celebrates 38 Years of Success

RE/MAX reaches another milestone and at the same time I am celebrating 20 years with the RE/MAX organization, during that time I have been inducted into the RE/MAX Hall of Fame and won numerous National Awards.  I have thoroughly enjoyed my affiliation with this phenomenal organization and look forward to the future with the power of the RE/MAX brand.   Here is a great article about accomplishments in 2010 alone.

'Significant Success amid Challenges’: RE/MAX Celebrating 38 Years

I will be celebrating with the other top agents in the World at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas next month.

Nobody in the World Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX.

Thanks for 20 great years and here is to more to come.

Sincerely, David Wertan of RE/MAX Advanced Realty serving all of Charleston, SC

No comments: